CB&A is committed to recruiting and maintaining a staff of highly skilled professionals to support our customers. We believe it is very important to attend to both the needs of our customers and the needs of our staff, and our commitment to satisfied employees produces superior customer services that our clients rely on. We hire qualified professionals to staff current and upcoming projects; we invite job hunters to review our employment opportunities and apply for applicable positions.
Please review job posting(s) and make sure you meet ALL listed educational requirements and job qualifications before submitting your resume. Also, prior to submittal, review your resume for content and spelling.
CB&A IS CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR:
MAINTENANCE – MECHANICAL PLANNER
This position is for the Decatur Alabama area.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
AUGUSTA, GA AREA
• Previous ASME Package experience (such as N-5 Data Review) or QC (Welding/Mechanical) certifications and experience.
• Familiarity with project planning and monitoring tools and techniques to optimize resource utilization.
• Root Cause Analysis training/qualification, Procedure Writing, and/or Lead Auditor experience.
• Previous experience in the construction or modification of Nuclear Facilities and active/previous QC Certifications are considered a plus.
• BS/BA Degree and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in quality assurance and related fields and preferably hold a P.E. Registration or ASQ certification as a Quality Engineer.
• OR AS/AA Degree and a minimum of 8 years’ experience and preferably hold a P.E. Registration or ASQ Certification as a Quality Engineer.
• OR Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in general quality assurance or equivalent engineering, manufacturing, construction, and/or installation activities. At least five (5) years of this experience is required in quality assurance, including testing and/or inspection of equivalent manufacturing, construction, and/or installation activities. At least two (2) years of this experience should be associated with the nuclear field.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge and understanding of 10 CFR Part 50, Appendix B QA Requirements,
• Knowledge and understanding of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Standard NQA – 1
• Knowledge and understanding ASME III Division 1 (i.e., Piping Systems, Containments, Components, Supports) and related ASME Documentation Work/Data Packages
EXPERIENCED COST ANALYST
CITY NOT DISCLOSED AT THIS TIME, GEORGIA
FURTHER DETAILS HAVE NOT BEEN PROVIDED YET. But must be able to work in a fast pace environment. Excellent skills and abilities. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening. If you feel this might be something you would be interested in, please submit your resume, and we will correspond by email to provide further information. Thank you for your corporation at this time.
If you are interested in any of these positions please submit your resume.